All customers shall benefit from the experiences we gain in our projects.
What does that mean for you:
- There is no “we are doing it always like this…“ because every customer has individual requirements.
- There is no standard training but we will check with you which topics are the most important for you.
- We will advise you about the configuration and software which best fit for your business.
- We support you with your daily work and for specific tasks.
- No matter of Xpress Edition or Exadata, one database or a virtualized environment with hundreds of databases, if Toad or Cloud control, with us you will get the knowhow to optimize your Oracle database operating.
- From now on we support PostgreSQL Databases as well
Johannes AhrendsOracle ACE and specialist for topics like HA, migration, Standard Edition, backup and more more about
Carina AhrendsController and your person of contact for questions regarding offerings, bills and dates. more about
Fabian GreisConsultant for topics like Oracle Database, Enterprise Manager and PostgreSQL. more about
We're always searching for new team membersTo expand our team we are looking to hire Oracle profesionals and graduates with Oracle background who are interested in joining a strong team and having a diversified job.
We do not have exclusive partnerships with other companies but we are trying to find an optimal solution for your requirements. No doubt that because the many years we are in business we do have some software favorites. So we probably did not argue against the usage of Oracle databases because we were certain that there is no better one in the world.
But there is a new sheriff in town: PostgreSQL and especially EDB Postgres can be seen as a real alternative to Oracle databases with many features included. Nevertheless if it comes to administration, monitoring and extensions there are other functions and tools in the marked. We are glad that we can now offer a wide range of productrs around Oracle and PostgrSQL as a partner of Quest Software.